Monday, June 22, 2015

Photos

This is a group of photos I've taken over the last two months. At the time they were snapped I may have had some idea what I was going to tell of them, but they just seem to lie there in a progression of others and seem to never get focused upon. Rather than delete them from my albums I decided to feature them in this post and let them have their day.


Somewhat smoky.


A "sangwich", aka a sandwich.


I'm not telling.


He's either surrendering or trying to roll that log.


Autumn? taken last week.


Leftover pasta, a good use for it.



10 comments:

  1. sometimes i just do a 'photo dump' sort of post, too. it always feels good to just use up those odds and ends. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TexWisGirl,
      Thanks.
      Theresa I think I'm going to have to something like that.

      Delete
  2. Alan
    Outstanding images that say so much---thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bill Trussell,
      Thanks.
      Glad you were able to take something from them.

      Delete
  3. Nicely done! Some cool shots..my favorite is "somewhat smoky"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drew LooknFishy,
      Thanks.
      Drew that is one of my favorites to.

      Delete
  4. Any time is a good time to look at "extra" photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark Kautz,
    Thanks.
    So true. One of these days I have to organize them though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who doesn't like photos? Well done Alan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howard Levett,
      Thanks.
      I see from the responses that many of you do.

      Delete